1. Requests for Submissions
1) English is the official language of the conference, and all of the papers should be written and presented only in English.
2) All of the papers should be submitted in WORD and PDF formats.
3) All of the papers submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, which should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere, and the copyrights of the papers should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
4) All of the papers should be typeset according to the template on the official website of the conference with more than 4 less than 6 pages. Papers exceeding the 6-page limit are subject to an extra-page fee, 400 RMB per page.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their full papers (including all sections, figures, tables and references) via Easychair submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=3ditmspdl2020
All submissions to this conference will be sent to at least 2 independent reviewers selected from a group of well-established researchers by the Editor-in-Chief and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
We will first check plagiarism status of each submitted paper. We take plagiarism case very seriously, which include self-plagiarism of authors' own published papers. Papers with high percentage of plagiarism and self-plagiarism will not be considered. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the paper submitted or delete the paper from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
December 11-13, 2020
December 8, 2020
Notification of Acceptance:
December 11, 2020
Tel: 027-87153536 / +86-18271938662
Organizing Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org